- Unconventional Exploration in Indian basins-An Overview
C. Visweswara Rao
- Curvature attributes for identification of faults and fractures: A case study Padra field, Cambay Basin
B.M. Bhardwaj, M.A.Haseeb & G.C.Katiyar
- Overview of Basement Exploration Techniques
Lavendra Kumar,K Ramakrishna, S Viswanathan
- Assessment of Basin Centered Gas Prospectivity in the Tankari Low, Cambay Basin, India
Ravi Misra, S.K. Mahanta & R.P. Verma
- Analyzing Lithology Generated Seismic Avo Anomaly In Deep Water Well In Indian Basin
N.K. Khatri, P.K. Chaudhuary
- Sub basalt imaging: A case study from Offshore India
Vikas Tripathi, Jun Zhou, S Chandrasekher, P Mishra, Rajesh Madan, M Maheshwari , Xuening Ma, Jeff Pidhirnyj, Gary Koo
- Exploring sub-basalt with EM constrained velocity model
Krishna Kumar, Martin Panzner, Deepak Kumar, Deepankar Borgohain
- Interpretation of thin beds in spectral domain:A case study
S D Wagh, D S Dangwal, N K Khatri, R K Sharma, S Mukhopadhyay
- Basement Hydrocarbon Exploration-Overview of petroleum system, Multi-component seismic analysis, identification of fractures and status of Indian basin exploration
N. Chandrasekhar, P.H.Mane & P.Rajappan ,ONGC, WOB, Mumbai
- SPG Student Chapter ISM Dhanbad Organises a Guest Lecture on "SEISMIC MIGRATION"
- SPG Student Chapter ISM Dhanbad Organises a Guest Lecture on "Reservoir Geophysics" and "Controlled Source-Audio Magnetotellurics"
- SPG India Organises SEG Distinguished Lecture On "Hierarchical Seismic Imaging : A Multiscale Approach" at Dehradun
- SPG Vadodara Chapter Organises SEG Distinguished Lecture on "Hierarchical Seismic Imaging: A Multiscale Approach"
- SPG India Organises Technical talk on "Advanced 3D seismic data Interpretation" at Dehradun
- SPG India Workshop on " Basement Exploration for Hydrocarbon-Learnings and Challenges" at Mumbai
- SPG India Organises Geological Field Trip To Rishikesh-Singtali-Kaudiyala Ghat
- SPG Vadodara Chapter Organises a Technical Talk by Mr S.K.Das on "Frequency Dependent Reflectivity & DHI"
- SPG Student Chapter IIT Roorkee Organises "Geosynergy-2015" Sponsored by SPG-India In association with Department of Earth Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
- SPG Student Chapter IIT Roorkee Organises a Guest Lecture by Dr. Rakesh Walia on "Broadband Seismic Data".