- QHSE in Seismic Field Operations
C Visweswara Rao, Sanyasirao K and Ravindra Mishra
- Estimation of Geological Boundary and Source Depth Locations Using Seismic, Gravity, Magnetic and Geochemical Data in Assam - Arakan Basin in Mizoram State of N-E India
G.K. Ghosh*, K.L. Mandal and G.V.J Rao
- Regional Level Interpretation Model for Petro-Physical Evaluation of Mid-Eocene Complex Lithology, Shaly/Silty Sandstone Reservoirs of North Cambay Basin, India
Pradeep Kumar*, R.B.N. Singh, Shalini and B.S. Bisht
- Concepts of Map Projection-a Review
Saroj Kumar Mekap
- Characterization of Thin Bed Reservoirs of Linch area, Cambay Basin using Complex Trace Transform Method to Enhance Temporal Resolution of Seismic Data
Vivek Kumar Singh1* P.K. Chaudhuri1 and Kamal2
- SPG, Ahmedabad Chapter Organises Lecture on Passive Seismic Tomography
- SPG, India Organized a Technical Lecture on "Aspiring Towards Successful Seismic Reservoir Characterization" at Dehradun
- SPG, Delhi Chapter Organises Lecture on 'Passive Source 3-D Tomography to Investigate Crustal and Sub-crustal Layers of the Earth'
- SPG, Duliajan Chapter Organises SEG's 2017 Honorary Lecturer South and East Asia
- SPG, Jorhat Chapter Orgnises SEG Honorary Lecture on 'Passive Seismic Tomography'
- SPG - Jorhat Chapter Orgnises Lecture Series
- SPG - Student Chapter Nanded Organises Guest Lecture on 'Petroleum Exploration'
- SPG - Vadodara Chapter Organises Field Trip