The technical paper must be written in English, and it should be concise, informative, and an exact reflection of the original work. Additionally, the paper must be broadly pertinent to one of the topics of the technical program listed below.
Topics of the Technical Programme
- Advancements in Seismic Acquisition
- Non-seismic (Potential Fields) API and Joint Inversion
- Low Frequency Seismic, Passive Seismic Tomography, Compressive Seismic Imaging
- HSE in Field Operations
- Advancements in Seismic Imaging Techniques
- Complex terrain imaging (Fold-thrust Belt, Sub-basalt, sub-coal)
- Anisotropy & Velocity Anomalies Solutions through Depth Imaging
- Multi-Component Processing & Joint Inversion
- Borehole Seismic
- Tectonics, Basin Modelling & Petroleum System
- Sequence Stratigraphy
- Reservoir Modelling: Seismic to Simulation.
- Petrophysics in Exploration & Production.
- Quantitative Interpretation; AVO & Inversion
- Seismic attribute analysis, Reservoir characterization and De-Risking.
- Maximizing the Recovery from Brown Fields
- Unconventional hydrocarbon resources Exploration & Exploitation
- Deep Water Exploration
- Exploring the Frontiers
- AI/ML, Big Data Analytics & Cloud Computing
- Green Energy Sources & Carbon Management
- Petroleum Economics and Risk Analysis in E&P Industry
- Energy Economy, Policies and Geopolitics
Guidelines for writing Technical Papers
Technical paper must adhere to the following format to be published.
- The title of the work should be bold, in sentence case, and not exceed 240 characters.
- Include the names of all authors, with an asterisk indicating the presenting author/speaker. There should be no more than seven authors.
- List the current affiliation (employer) and country of all authors.
- Provide the email address of the corresponding author.
- Include an abstract / summary of the paper (Max 400 words).
- Write an introduction.
- Details of the study should be arranged under various headings/sub-headings.
- Present conclusions.
- Acknowledge any contributors.
- Cite references.
The technical paper should not exceed six A4-sized pages, with a preferred font size of 10 point, line spacing 1, normal weight, Times New Roman. Tables and figures should be inserted within the text where necessary. A downloadable template for the technical paper is available on the SPG India website for authors to follow.
The authors should submit a soft copy of their work in MS Word format with following guidelines
- The paper must be uploaded on the SPG website www.spgindia.org where a link has been created for this purpose.
- If there are any difficulties uploading the paper, the author can contact the technical committee via email at email@example.com
- Follow the detail guidelines uploaded in the spgindia website before submission.
Accepted technical papers will be published in the form of Proceedings of the Conference, and a soft copy will be included in the delegate kit. Only technical papers that adhere to the instructions provided above and are well-written will be considered for publication. Moreover by submitting their technical paper for consideration, authors agree to transfer copyright ownership of the paper to SPG, India.
The Technical Papers will be accepted only after the consent of the technical review committee, and no changes will be made to the material by SPG.